17 September 2014

It´s about the time!

Life keeps surprising me. The old life aka society structures are still trying to pull me back to the roundabout, but its hold on me is slowly weakening. At the same time my need to do things, things that a meaningful to me, is growing.

I have a book project now. And I am being born again, like a butterfly. We, humans, need to be born again every day. Every moment is a new one. The less you use time doing the unimportant, more meaningful your life becomes. Time is the only thing we really "have" in this life. What could be more important than that? How you spend your time, defines who you are and what you become.

The people around you affect how you are in each and every moment. They either bind you or free you. It is a dramatic difference between those two!

Time is like a good friend. Be wise on how you judge it. You may never realize that you have a friend for a lifetime, even when she was standing right in front of you. It will be a sad moment when you realize you lost all our time on Earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment