1 September 2014

Liberation

The 1st of September, and I just looked at the time and it showed 11:11. This is it then. My freedom began. No plans, no obligations, no bosses checking my comings and goings (like I was a child), and most of all: all my time is here and now. I am not forced to give it away, if I don´t want to. And I get to decide where to share it when I want to.

I can´t help but to feel like I´m awkwardly taking the first step of the massive stairs into a big pyramid. In the pyramid there is secret. The secret about life. And as I start to climb those stairs, the secrets will be revealed.

My time is my own. This is the ultimate freedom. This is my pilgrimage to the holy grail of life.

The journey begins.



Liberation for women
That´s what I preach


No comments:

Post a Comment